25.1.17

Enero y Amor

 Throwback photo to hot sticky days because recently here in California it has been so cold and rainy! I do prefer rainy days but I just love feeling the warmth of the sun on my skin.
           My new winky lux lipstick is amazing you can get one from the winky lux website! I love anything that has flowers so I'm so in love with this! Also with my Valfre planner AND my favorite translucent powder at the moment by the balm cosmetics!!!!!

January has been amazing, I feel like I have learned so much in this month. Definitely mainly in personal growth.  
I have been keeping a planner close by and I have been writing in it a lot; and I must say it keeps me so organized! Although I do hate routines, so I always try to make each day different in its own special way! I mainly just go to school and work but I always make sure I save some time to do things I love! Lately my favorite thing to do has been reading comics and I'll share a different post about that soon! 
-LV

"Fall in love with different things, fall in love with everything, just make sure you fall in love atleast once everyday." -LV