31.7.17

Little Delights



 

Little Delights:

Band Tees-
Have been my favorite since early high school days, they're comfortable and cozy for an everyday wear, plus the art and the music is always amazing!

Hotels-
I love to travel and finding amazing hotels is a plus! I wish I could travel and just get paid for it! This hotel was perfect we had a late night swim and we had the pool all to ourselves. The breakfast they provided was amazing! Cupertino Inn (in Silicone Valley) was beautiful and super relaxing! I recommend it 100% !

Green Tea-
If you do not know this by now, I'm obsessed with Green tea!
I love drinking it pretty much everyday, cold, hot, in a can, in a teacup, in any way! Also I love eating anything with green tea! From green tea kitkats to green tea waffles! I even have green tea face washes and green tea body sprays and the list just goes on and on!!!!

Love All, Love Always.

-Lili V