2.10.18

Hello lili !













Hello Lili:
A lot A lot of pics of myself, but that's okay it's for the sake of the arts!!!! You guys its October yayyy!!!! The month started out Amazing with a new Fenty Launch at work!!! Her new lip color is a matte black so it was perfect to welcome in October!!!! 

Skincare: I love using my Jade roller I'm soon investing in another but most likely a rose qiartz! If you haven't researched the benefits of the face (derma) rollers you must look it up!!!! So many benefits and it really helps you relax and de-stress! Keep that skin looking young baby and get one  A.S.A.P. !!!!! 

ALSO got some new goodies at MAC that I had wanted for a while so I'm super excited for that!!!! Plus the packaging is too cute! I've been wearing that bronzer literally everyday after I bought it, it's so beautiful!

JARRITOS:
MY boyfriend took those last 2 photos of me on our anniversary date last month and I love how he captured my happiness, because it was a great day. I LOVE Love!!!! It was a lovely day CELEBRATING five years together!!!!

Love All. Love Always.
-Lili V