23.12.18

Llego Diciembre.

December is Almost over guys and it has not snowed here in like forever so I am hoping we get some snow soon to do some cool pics in the snow!!! And next month in January we are planning to go to California so hopefully we get some snow before we leave! Quick update since I have been MIA um well I've been super duper deep cleaning my house and I'm not done yet, I cant believe how much stuff I own! So definitely trying to get rid of some stuff. Also I've taught myself how to cook tamales woohoo!!!! Well yeah pretty much just enjoying life and taking advantage of each day! I've also decide to focus more on posting more photos of beauty and just more artsy photos instead of more personal ones. I really enjoy photographing certain things so I'm definitely putting a little more time into it. Anyways I might post again before December is over hopefully I get more active!

Love All. Love Always.

-Lili V