24.4.17

Hola Lunes! Hello Monday!



Hola Lunes! Hello Monday!
Well Monday is coming close to ending here, but it sure was a nice, cozy, relaxing day! 

Today I have been looking back at my past inspirations and the way I used to be when I was younger. 

I love looking back at the old Lili. I was full of so much imagination with my creative wild heart. As I get older it's hard sometimes to be as creative as I wish I could be, but sometimes I just feel like there isn't enough hours in one day! 

So looking back re-inspires me so much to keep going! To keep being creative! That it's okay to be weird, because weird is cool! Basically you should be your own inspiration! 

Looking back at my younger self has inspired me a lot. Especially to become closer to myself and to aspire to continue making my dreams come true and it doesn't matter how long it takes, as long as I know I tried.

"Keep going. It's all going to be okay. Because the ride there is going to be a very magical experience." -Lili V 

Love all. Love always.