1.8.17

HELLO AUGUST

 Hello August!
I have been counting down the months because I soon get to see my boyfriend again. I am kind of private with my relationship so not many know that he is
deployed.  But that's a whole other story! But That is mainly the reason for my countdown. On another note, how cute is this art by Valfre? It's so sweet, get it? It's an icecream!!! Well also the little unicorn bag was a gift from my sister and it's the cutest accessory ever, 1 because it has a unicorn and 2 because it has glitter all over!
My lipsticks are from Limecrime, I've been obsessed with these unicorn lipsticks for years now! Im a big lover of unicorns so these lipsticks are so perfect! Also for these particular lipsticks the company donated money from each purchase to a Kitty shelter I believe in Los Angeles, so that made me extra happy!!!

Happy Tuesday Everyone!

Love All. Love Always.

- Lili V