21.8.17

Where is time?




Where has time gone? You know I've been counting down, and we're seriously almost there!!!! I feel like I have been so buisy. Trying to enjoy life at its fullest. I've also had a few personal setbacks but I'm hoping in the end, it will all be okay. I'm trying to stay positive and believe that my destiny is reminding me "it's sopposed to be this way"

I've had a lot of anxiety lately, which it's been at its highest since I had it a few years ago. I actually started my first blog to help me help others with anxiety and depression back when I was in high school. It might still exist in the Internet world. But, yeah that's a whole other story! :)

Basically this post is a little catchup on some things going on. I've had my shop for a while Ive been selling so much on there!! So that has kept me the busiest!  You can find me on depop! I'll post the link soon!
I've also been keeping up with my skincare, I'm almost done using all my tatcha products, and yes they're worth every penny! I love them! Also as a Beauty Advisor ive been trying to learn more and more about cosmetics and skincare. I really enjoy helping people feel confident in their own skin!!!

Well that was a little catchup up for August! I'll probably post up again in September!

Love you!  Love All. Love Always. - Lili V