1.3.18

Love life and Life will love you!!!!


































Not so sure if I have shared some of these photos on here before but if I did... oh well!!! Lately I have been reflecting spiritually and mentally and physically, just trying to learn and absorb everything. It's been such a big change for me moving to a whole new state not knowing anyone here except for my boyfriend. Love makes us do crazy and amazing things I tell you! I miss my family and all the stuff I was used to but at the same time being in a whole new state I feel like it has helped me grow so much! Although I don't have my friends or some of my favorite food, stores, places, etc. around, I'm loving exploring all these new things here in this new state! So I decided to take a look at old memories and cherish all the things I have done and how happy I was when I lived in those moments! So I'm trying to do that now here, and I'm trying to live in the moment even more than ever before! Life is short we can not waste it! Love life, and life will love you!!!!

Love All . Love Always  - Lili V