26.2.18

Moving fasssst!




 

First of all... IT'S ALMOST MARCH!
I feel like 2018 is speeding by so fast and I've been trying so hard to enjoy every moment of it! I slept in today finally! I'm actually still in bed writing this! Mostly I have been super buisy with my new job, I have been trying to learn as much as I can! So far it has been really fun and I love my co-workers! I've been buisy enjoying life at home with my fur babies and my boyfriend! We haven't had much free time since I started working so hopefully soon things slow down a bit and the weather gets warmer so we can go on new adventures!
One of my fur babies got sick a few days ago, that's why he has that blue bandaid on. But thankfully he is doing better so I'm just trying to be extra loving to him! Anyways that's a quick catch up on my life! Now gotta get up because I have a few things planned for today!!!!!

Love All. Love Always. - Lili V