3.2.18

Hello February Goodbye January






Hello February goodbye January! Wow January is gone already? So we gotta keep going with the new month which I'm excited becuase it's almost Valentine's Day and I love celebrating love all day everyday so I'm excited for valentine's day! So I've been trying new lancome products and so far I love them all! So proud to now be a part of the Lancome brand as a BA can not wait to grow more with the company. I'm super excited ! Herberger's is the department store where my lancome counter is located at; and I love Herberger's so far, it's so nice and everyone is so nice as well!!!! On another note food is life (of course) so my boyfriend  and I went to Cafe Rio again and last time we went I was visiting, and now we live here together, so it's just nice to be able to be together now and not seperated! And last but not least my little strawberry. It's just so cute I had to get a photo of it! Thank you for reading my random post!

Love All. Love Always. - Lili V