14.5.18

Magical May












"You have to remember that even though someone portrays to have a perfect life, it doesn't mean it is perfect. It doesn't mean you are falling behind. It doesn't mean they are happier than you. We are all the same." -Lili V

I have been very buisy this year as I have been saying in most of my posts but the buisy bee in me loves it! I love to work and I love having projects! I am a big introvert so when the day comes to an end I really do love knowing I get to go home and cuddle my pups and relax with my boyfriend!

I have been super lucky and I have been getting most of my beauty products at like 50% off using my employee discount of course and waiting for the right time to shop! For example when coupons are available so I feel so happy I'm a master bargain shopper! I've been this way growing up since my parents couldn't afford much so i learned how to make the best of it! And honestly it's the smart way to shop!

May has been so good, so magical! I have met a few new friends that i adore and i have changed to a new job that i am so excited about! May is warmer and I've been stuck in cold weather since last November 2017 when i moved here. Although I love winter so much I love summer and spring because of the flowers and blooming nature all around! However Autumn is my favorite season so I hope it's a beautiful one and we actually have an Autumn here!

Love All. Love Always.
-Lili V