10.5.18

Sneak Peek...











Guys I have been M.I.A. I've been super buisy! I ended up switching from my lancome makeup counter job to a new Sephora that was being built here in the current town I live at! I'm super excited we have been working for the past 8 days straight long 9 hour shifts getting the store as perfect as possible! We literally put the whole store together it was like magic!!! And the end results are so satisfying!!!! Most of all I love my team we worked so hard and the store looks beautiful! Just a few more little touches and we will be opening the store to the public!!!! But yes I've been so excited for our grand opening and were almost there!!!!! Check out my highlights on my Instagram for more little clips of the store's grand opening!

-love all. love always. -Lili V