14.5.18

May Adventures!








 It is getting warmer here and finally no more snow! Although I really do love the snow it is nice to be able to go out with my dogs and I don't have to worry about them freezing! I usually post more pictures of my puppy since my boyfriend is usually walking the other pup but I love them both the same! I just have a weird attachment to Mushu because I had him since he was a baby and we both traveled over here together to live with my boyfriend! My other pup is Marshall and that is Mushu's dad so he is so freaking adorable as well and he is actually smaller than Mushu now that Mushu is growing up! When we are out and about Marshall doesn't like me taking pics of him because he just wants to be left alone to enjoy the great outdoors! So most of the pics I get of him are always not the best but he is still so adorable so I don't care!!!!







 



Love All. Love Always.
-Lili V