6.5.17

Happy Bunnies






Got some new cruelty Free items to add to my daily makeup and skincare routine. 
Using cruelty Free products and purchasing from cruelty free brands is helping the beauty industry realize that there is no need for animal testing. 
However, keep in mind that the cruelty free brands are changing day by day so you really have to try and stay informed and learn how to read the labels to be able to spot an authentic cruelty free logo! I don't really want to get into details with this subject but my main advice is to stay informed as much as possible with reliable sources! Be kind to everyone and everything!

I really love all the products I purchased. I have been using them for a while and I keep buying them because they work so well! It's my first time trying the PUR foundation and so far I love it, it blends in perfectly! Also my mascara has Argan oil and many other benefits that help my lashes! I'm just in love with all these products!

Love All. Love Always. Love EVERYTHING!

-LILI V