16.5.17

Tonight's Magic


"There's this place in my mind,in my heart,in my soul, that holds onto the magic I believed in as a child. It's so distant at times but it's there. Sometimes it's distant because everyday life as an adult pushes me so far away from it. But today as I was driving I got lost in a neighborhood and it was night time so it was super dark. I let myself just drive through the labyrinth of houses not knowing where I was going. I was playing music and I just let myself drift away. I was alone driving in the dark to no destination. In that moment I felt like everything was frozen except for me. I started to feel that magic you feel as a kid. That true magic. That Nothing is for certain. Anything is seriously possible. Being alone in your imagination is amazing. Maybe I'm just stuck in a far away dream. I don't know. We don't really know where we are going exactly. We just go. As children we believe in impossibles and we should continue to believe in them as we age." 

-Lili V

Love All. Love Always. 

I took this photo a few years ago there was a large migration of crows sorrounding the city and I just loved the way they looked flying everywhere so freely. So dark. So mysterious. So beautiful.