1.5.17

MAY MERMAIDS


Hey May Mermaids! May is finally here! This is one of my favorite Mermaids in my Valfre Mermaid Planner, I just love the concept of this drawing!

I have been wanting to try Tatcha for a long while now so I finally got my hands on some of it! Skincare is very VERY important and I have always loved taking care of my skin ever since I can remember. So I'm super excited to be able to try Tatcha skincare!

Tatcha is an amazing brand based on Geisha skincare, if you haven't heard of it, I suggest you look it up and learn about how Tatcha was created! Best of all, it is cruelty free and I just love the packaging! So far I love everything about this brand!

It's the first of May and what a lovely day it was! There is so many flowers everywhere, it's a dream!!! Hope you all had a lovely first of the month!

Love all. Love always. -Lili V